We are delighted to invite you to our next virtual open evening ‘Upskill in Nursing, Health, Sport & Nutritional Science, taking place on Tuesday, 23rd May 2023 from 7pm to 9pm.
Our event is suitable for those working in Nursing, Social Care, Nutritional Science, Healthcare, Sports Science & Public Health, who would like to upskill, retrain, or take the next step in their career. Register to attend and learn more about the part-time online and blended courses we have to offer at ATU.
During our virtual open evening, we have a series of live talks planned where we will discuss industry trends & topics with our Academic team & graduates.
• Short Upskilling Courses in Nursing & Healthcare
• Innovations in Food & Nutritional Science
• Building a Career in Occupational Safety, Health & Wellbeing
• Developing Leaders in Sports Science
• Study a Masters in Nursing & Healthcare
• Postgraduate Studies in Social Care
We will also have a Live Q&A at our event where you can ask our team any questions you may have regarding courses, fees, registration, supports available and much more.
Please do register in advance for the event and we will share the access link with you on the day of the event.